Friday 6 November 2015

Check List Self Assessment


Tasks
Have I done them?
LO1
LO1 – PASS
1)      Analysis of 5 websites per criteria
 
Yes this work has been completed.  Here is the link to each Bitesize - http://unit34jamesharthsorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/a-purpose-b-visitor-needs-c-information.html
 
LO2 – PASS
1) Purpose paragraph – what is the purpose of the brief you are doing?
2) Audience – who is the audience for your website?
 3) Content – you must have a mindmap, moodboard, wireframes
 4) Production plan – use the PPT sent to help you create a Gantt chart.
 
I have done a purpose paragraph here is a link to it http://unit34jamesharthsorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/lo2-purpose.html
The audience part of LO2 has also been completed to a satisfactory standard  http://unit34jamesharthsorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/lo2-audience.html
The content section of my blog has got a completed moodboard on it http://goo.gl/adyDpd , my completed
Unfortunately most of my wire frames have been completed but they have not been scanned and uploaded to my blog  
The Production plan AKA the Gant Chart is linked here.
 
LO2 – MERIT
1) Full annotation of wireframes to justify choices against audience
2) Information flow – how dies the audience navigate and get to where they want to be?
3) Legal and ethical – what assets will you need? Regulatory bodies and libel copy/data protection? Intellectual property rights – do you have/need copyright clearance for all assets?
 
I have completed some of the wireframes, unfortunately I still have quite a few to complete and then I need to scan them all.
I have completed the information flow, but still need to scan it onto my blog.
I have not done the legal and ethical
LO2 –DISTINCTION
1) Relevant launch date, plan for feedback
2) Budget based on professional rates, timescales, costs such as hosting
3) Potential revenue, for example, advertising space, sponsors etc.
 
I haven’t done any of these

 

 

LO2 –DISTINCTION

1)       Relevant launch date, plan for feedback

2)       budget based on professional rates, timescales, costs such as hosting

3)       potential revenue, for example, advertising space, sponsors etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment